Business Mom Blogs

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying to get it done!

I cannot believe we are into February! In the last few weeks I have been working away at designing websites that this blog has lapsed. Yes, I try to find some great articles to pass along, but nothing compares to a personal written thought.

Currently I am working on a piece about being in an MLM. It is actually more difficult to write than I thought!

Why?

Well, you need to have a balanced view on the subject. There are many people that are on each extreme. Some say all MLMs are scams and others swear by them. I believe the MLM is dependent on the individual. Some individuals have the knack for them, others do not.

Then there are some individuals, myself included, who learn to have the knack and then get blown out by the corporation who runs the MLM. That begs the question, "Are you truly a business-owner?" It is all on perspective and personal experience.

Keep watching...my thoughts will soon be published. Then you can decide if becoming a part of an MLM is worth it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment